Thats Where I Know You From the Parking Lot

Unit of measurement 50- Part A

galka.jpg Exercise yous know where … ? /I don't know why … / Could you tell me what … ? etc.
50.1.jpg
When the question ( Where has Tom gone?) is part of a longer sentence ( Do you know … ? / I don't know … / Can you tell me … ? etc.), the give-and-take order changes. We say:
•   What time is information technology? but
•   Who are those people?
•   Where tin I discover Linda?
•    How much will it cost?
Practice you know what fourth dimension it is?
I don't know who those people are.
Can yous tell me where I tin can find Linda?
Practice you have any idea how much it will cost?

Be careful with
practice/does/did questions. We say:
•    What time does the film begin? just

•    What do you mean?
•    Why did she leave early on?

Practice y'all know what rime the film begins?
(not does the film brainstorm)
Please explain what you hateful.
I wonder why she left early on.

Use if or whether where there is no other question word
( what, why etc.):
•    Did anybody see you? but Practice you know if everyone saw yous?
or … whether anybody saw you lot?

Unit fifty- Office B

Exercises

{slide=1 Make a new sentence from the question in brackets.}flag.jpg Make a new sentence from the question in brackets.
{tooltip}Key.{terminate-link}2    Could you tell me where the post function is?
iii    I wonder what the fourth dimension is.
4    I want to know what this word means.
five    Do you know what fourth dimension they left?
six    I don't know if/whether Sue is going out tonight.
7    Do yous take any idea where Caroline lives?
8    I can't recall where I parked the machine.
9    Can you lot tell me if/whether at that place is a banking company most here?
10  Tell me what you lot desire.
11  I don't know why Kate didn't come to the party.
12  Do you know how much it costs to park here?
13  I take no idea who that adult female is.
14  Practice yous know if/whether Liz got my letter?
15  Can you lot tell me how far information technology is to the airport?{stop-tooltip}

i    (Where has Tom gone?)
Do you know    where Tom has gone?
2    (Where is the post part?)
Could you tell me where ______________________
3    (What's the time?)
I wonder ______________________
4    (What does this word hateful?)
I desire to know ______________________
v    (What time did they leave?)
Do you lot know ______________________
half dozen    (Is Sue going out this evening?)
I don't know ______________________
7    (Where does Caroline live?)
Do yous have any thought ______________________
8    (Where did I park the car?)
I tin't retrieve ______________________
9    (Is there a bank near hither?)
Can you tell me ______________________
10  (What exercise you want?)
Tell me ______________________
11  (Why didn't Kate come to the political party?)
I don't know ______________________
12  (How much does information technology cost to park here?)
Practise you know ______________________
13  (Who is that adult female?)
I take no idea ______________________
14  (Did Liz go my letter?)
Do you know ______________________
fifteen  (How far is it to the aerodrome?)
Tin can you tell me ______________________ {/slide} {slide=2 Complete the conversation.}flag.jpg Y'all are making a call. You want to speak to Sue, only she isn't there. Somebody else answers the telephone. Yous want to know iii things:
(1) Where has she gone? (2) When will she exist back? and (3) Did she go out alone? Complete the conversation:

{tooltip}Key.{cease-link}one    Do you know where she has gone?
ii    I don't suppose you know when she'll be back / she volition be back.
3    Do yous happen to know it/whether she went out alone?{end-tooltip}
A: Do yous know where _____________________? (ane)
B: Sorry, I've got no idea.
A: Never mind. I don't suppose you know _____________________. (2)
B: No, I'thousand afraid non.
A: One more thing. Do you happen to know _____________________? (3)
B: I'g afraid I didn't run into her go out.
A: OK. Well, thank you anyway. Adieu. {/slide} {slide=3 Tony asks you a lot of questions.}flag.jpg You lot have been away for a while and have only come back to your home town. You meet Tony, a friend of yours. He asks you lot a lot of questions:
{tooltip}Key.{cease-link}2    He asked me where I'd been. / … where I had been.
three    He asked me how long I'd been back. / … how long I had been dorsum.
4    He asked me what I was doing now.
five    He asked me why I'd come up back. / … why I had come back, or … why I came back.
half-dozen    He asked me where I was living.
7    He asked me if/whether I was glad to be back.
8    He asked me if/whether I had any plans to become away again.
9    He asked me if/whether I could lend him some money.{end-tooltip}

50.4.jpg

Now you tell another friend what Tony asked you lot. Employ reported speech.
1 He asked me how I was.
2    He asked me ______________________
3    He ________________________________
4    ___________________________________
half dozen    ___________________________________
7    ___________________________________
8    ___________________________________
nine    ___________________________________ {/slide}


Жилые комплексы с единой концепцией развития окружающей территории, своей инфрастуктурой, однородной социальной средой всегда приквлекают внимание желающих приобрести жилье. Приобретая квартиру в жилом комплексе Гранатный 6, вы приобретаете соответствующее качество жизни, и максимум комфорта.

Thats Where I Know You From the Parking Lot

Source: https://megaen.ru/unit-50-questions-2-do-you-know-where-he-asked-me-where/

0 Response to "Thats Where I Know You From the Parking Lot"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel